Rock crushers for sale are the kind of equipment used to crush industrial raw materials such as all kinds of rocks and construction waste. Rock crusher machine for sale can handle materials ranging from high hardness stone to low hardness brittle stone, which can meet any of your needs. Therefore, according to the different capacities and characteristics of different rock crushers, people often use rock crusher equipment for primary crushing, secondary crushing, and tertiary crushing.
200TPH Mobile Crusher Plant – Crushing Hard Rocks
Here is a solution proposal for the rock crusher production line. Usually, if one needs to process a large number of rocks, it is more effective to have a set of rock crusher plant. In this solution, our experts customize a 200tph mobile crusher plant. It requires a vibrating feeder, jaw crusher, cone crusher and vibrating screen. Also, the most featured point is that this is a mobile-type rock crusher plant. For more details, please check the 200tph mobile crusher plant. If you are interested in the crusher plant, please contact us, we can provide your own customized crusher plant.
Rock Crushers For Sale
include limestone, granite, marble, basalt, iron ore, cobblestone, shale, bluestone, coal, cobblestone and other materials with various hardness and construction waste.
Widely used in various ore crushing, mining, metallurgy, building materials, highway, railway, chemical, construction, and other industries.
Rock Crushers For Sale Types
With the vigorous development of the crushing industry, various types of rock crushers have also been developed. Three common types are jaw rock crusher, cone rock crusher, and impact rock crusher. So what’s the difference between these rock crushers? If you are interested in them, read on and I will answer the question.
Jaw rock crushers For Sale
In the current industrial crushing industry, the jaw rock crushers for sale are one of the most frequently used and widely used types of rock crushers. Jaw crushers are mainly used to break large and hard materials into more manageable pieces, so people often use them as primary crushing, and if you have high requirements for crushing materials, you need to prepare secondary or tertiary crushing.
It has a large crushing capacity, and high efficiency, and is not easy to grind. A jaw rock crusher for sale is a kind of crusher with the longest development time, so its function is more strong, which also further expands the application scope of the jaw rock crusher.
APJ-5075E jaw rock crusherCapacity: 40-110(t/h)
- Model: APJ-5075E
- Feed opening size (mm): 500×750
- Max Feeding size (mm): 425
- Output size (mm): 50-100
- Processing capacity (t/h): 40-110
- Mixing power (kw): 55
- Total weight (t): 11.7
- Dimension (L×W×H) (mm): 1890×1916×1870
APJ-160V jaw rock crusherCapacity: 500-800(t/h)
- Model: APJ-160V
- Feed opening size (mm): 1200×1600
- Max Feeding size (mm): 1000
- Output size (mm): 150-275
- Processing capacity (t/h): 500-800
- Mixing power (kw): 250
- Total weight (t): 68.6
- Dimension (L×W×H) (mm): 5500×3250×3990
Cone rock crushers For Sale
The cone rock crusher for sale is a kind of rock crusher that was put into use late, so it is relatively new. The rock cone crusher can accept medium to very hard materials, such as iron ore, non-ferrous metal ores, granite, limestone, quartzite, sandstone, pebbles, etc. It is mostly used for secondary crushing, with large processing capacity, high efficiency and stable operation. The environmental protection degree of the cone rock crushers for sale are relatively high.
At present, the more commonly used cone crushers on the market are generally hydraulic cone crushers (divided into single-cylinder hydraulic cone crushers and multi-cylinder hydraulic cone crushers) and spring cone crushers.
APC-900S cone rock crusherCapacity: 59-163(t/h)
- Model: APC-900S
- Crushing cone diameter (mm): 900(3’ft)
- Open edge feed port size (mm): 175
- Processing capacity (t/h): 59-163
- Maximum feed size (mm): 150
- power (kW): 75
- Outlet adjustment range (mm): 18-38
- Dimension (L×W×H) (mm): 2656×1636×2241
- weight (t): 10-10.5
APC-400M cone rock crusherCapacity: 140-630(t/h)
- Model: APC-400M
- Max Feeding size (mm): 295
- Minimum discharge port (mm): 30
- Processing capacity (t/h): 140-630
- Mixing power (kw): 280-355
- Total weight (t): 32
Impact rock crushers For Sale
The impact rock crusher for sale is mostly used in the production and processing of various sand and gravel, and is currently the ideal sand and gravel processing equipment. Rock impact crusher is mainly used to process medium hardness and less abrasive rock types, such as limestone, granite, marble, basalt, iron ore, river pebbles, shale, lapis lazuli, coal, pebbles, construction waste, etc.
The impact rock crusher is mainly divided into vertical shaft impact crushers (VSIs) and horizontal shaft impact crushers (HSIs). By adjusting special equipment, the impact crusher can be freely converted between primary crushing and secondary crushing. The impact crusher ensures the unique advantage of particle size and greatly improves the production capacity. It is an advanced crusher in the field of crushing equipment.
APF1320 impact rock crusherCapacity: 230-400 (t/h)
- Model: APF1320
- Rotor diameter (mm): Φ1300×2000
- Feed opening size (mm): 610×1900
- Max Feeding size (mm): 500
- Processing capacity (t/h): 230-400
- Mixing power (kw): 200-250
- Total weight (t): 38
- Dimension (L×W×H) (mm): 2720×3060×2410
APF1214V impact rock crusherCapacity: 90-180(t/h)
- Model: APF1214V
- Rotor diameter (mm): Φ1250×1400
- Feed opening size (mm): 570×1430
- Max Feeding size (mm): 250
- Processing capacity (t/h): 90-180
- Mixing power (kw): 132-160
- Total weight (t): 18.5
- Dimension (L×W×H) (mm): 2690×2688×2890
In addition to the above three most common rock crushers, AIMIX also offers different types of equipment such as hammer rock crushers, roller rock crushers, and gyratory rock crushers.
At the same time, we also provide mobile rock crusher for sale and small portable rock crusher for sale according to the needs of the working environment. Their high mobility can reduce the cost of material transportation. When choosing a crusher machine, we must consider many aspects, such as the materials to be used and the desired output particle size. If you have any needs, you can consult me for free.
How To Get A Reasonable Rock Crusher Price
There is no doubt that everyone wants to buy the most desirable product at a more reasonable price possible. Here are some useful tips for you.
Find an experienced manufacturer.
You can find experienced rock crusher manufacturers on Google, then compare these manufacturers carefully and filter out the truly powerful rock crusher companies. AIMIX is one of the leading construction and mining machinery companies in China, with more than 40 years of development experience, we have rich experience in the production and export of rock crusher machines.
Check the supplier’s case feedback.
By viewing the rock crusher supplier’s case, you can get a more realistic understanding of the equipment. If the case is in the same area as yours, it is also convenient for offline inspection. AIMIX’s equipment has been exported to many overseas countries and regions with rich cases. Details can be found on the case page.
Check the company’s strengths.
If conditions permit, you can go to the supplier’s factory for an on-site inspection or online inspection. By inspecting the factory environment, we can know the size of the company and whether the price is reasonable. Our workshop covers an area of 15,000 square meters, here is a video about our factory below, and we warmly welcome you to have a visit. For more videos about Aimix Group, please check our YouTube Channel.
The professionalism of the team.
Strong suppliers will attach great importance to the training of employees. Also, effective communication with sales staff can also let you know whether the price is reasonable or whether you can get a lower price. If you want to know the relevant information about the compact rock crushers for sale, please leave a message or send an email to me, and I will definitely show you the most professional service attitude.
The above are some suggestions on how to buy rock crushers more cost-effectively. You are welcome to learn more about AIMIX. As a professional rock crushing machine manufacturer, we have been committed to building our own brand to let more people know about AIMIX and stand out from many rock crusher brands.
Here is a video about Aimix Group Co., Ltd, we are definitely your reliable partner.
How Does A Rock Crusher For Sale Work
Different types of rock crushers have totally different working principles. Here I won’t go into details. Let me take the jaw rock crusher as an example to talk about how the rock crusher works.
If you want to know how other types of rock crushers work, you can check the relevant equipment page on my website, and welcome to consult me.
Jaw Rock Crusher Working Principle
When it comes to jaw rock crushers, we first need to understand what their components are. The components mainly include the frame, fixed jaw, movable jaw, eccentric shaft, large pulley, flywheel, side guard, toggle, toggle back seat, clearance adjustment Screws, return springs, etc., among which the toggle plate also plays an insurance role.
Although the structure may differ in the different types of jaw crushers, their working principles are basically similar, only the movement trajectory of the movable jaw is different. The working principle of the jaw rock crusher is as follows.
- The motor drives the belt and pulley, and the movable jaw moves up and down through the eccentric shaft.
- When the movable jaw rises, the angle between the toggle plate and the movable jaw becomes larger, thus pushing the movable jaw plate to approach the fixed jaw plate, and at the same time, the material is crushed by extrusion, rubbing, grinding, etc.
- When the movable jaw goes down, the angle between the toggle plate and the movable jaw becomes smaller, the movable jaw plate leaves the fixed jaw plate under the action of the pull rod and the spring, and the crushed ore is discharged through the ore discharge port of the crusher under the action of gravity.
- With the continuous rotation of the motor, the movable jaw performs periodic crushing and discharging, thus realizing mass production.
A Reliable Rock Crusher Supplier
- Professional attitude. After receiving the inquiry from the customer, we will inquire the customer with the most professional attitude about the capacity they need, the processing materials used, the particle size and use of the final product, etc.
- Strict quality control. Our products have a set of strict processes from production, and installation to delivery. The equipment quality control has absolute quality assurance, and you can track the production and transportation progress of the rock crusher at any time.
- Rick in cases. AIMIX has rich export cases and will take every customer’s feedback or evaluation seriously, and there are many customers who will come back to buy our crusher equipment many times.
Crusher has a very broad prospect. With the continuous development of the mining industry, in order to save energy and generate more economic benefits, people pay more and more attention to industrial rock crushers for sale. Therefore, investing in a rock crusher is a very correct decision.
If you need to buy crusher equipment, please feel free to contact me online.