Jaw Quartz Crushers
Limestone, granite, marble, basalt, iron ore, river pebbles, shale, coal, pebbles, construction waste, construction wastes.
Widely used in various ore crushing, mining, metallurgy, building materials, Glass industry, Metallurgy, Chemical industry, and other industries.
Solution – Quartz Mobile Crushing Plant for Glass and Ceramics production
Below is a solution that Aimix’s experts give to you. It is a solution that can use to produce quartz sand for glass and ceramics production.
configuration as follows
This 150tph crusher plant can crush raw materials up to 400mm. After three crushing stages, it can produce the finished product with medium and fine sand between 0-3mm. What’s more, considering the high requirements for the cleanliness of the final product, our expert suggests equipping a sand washing machine to further shape the quartz sand.
The above is a plan we developed for producing quartz sand. Of course, this is just a reference, and the specifics should be considered according to the customer’s production demand and cost budget. For more details, please check 150tph quartz mobile crusher plant.
How Many Types Of Quartz Crushers You Can Choose?
As we all know, there are many types of quartz stone crushers, how can we choose them? Now let me briefly introduce these quartz crushing machines to you.
Jaw Quartz Crusher – Coarse Crushing
Quartz jaw crusher is the most powerful crusher that many people choose as it can process a maximum feed particle size of 1020mm. It is suitable for materials with all kinds of hardness, so we can use it to crush quartz stone. What’s more, a quartz jaw crusher is characterized by a large processing capacity and high crushing ratio. If the quartz you used is very big in shape then jaw quartz crusher is definitely your right choice.
APJ-5075E jaw quartz crusherCapacity: 40-110(t/h)
APJ-125V jaw quartz crusherCapacity: 290-500(t/h)
Cone Quartz Crusher – Medium Crushing
AIMIX’ quartz cone crusher can process a maximum feed particle size of 300mm, it is suitable for crushing medium to high hardness ores, but not suitable for crushing wet and sticky ores. The cone crusher used the laminating crushing principle, which is different from squeezing crushing. Compared to a jaw quartz crusher, cone quartz crusher can produce a better particle shape. If your raw quartz material particle size is less than 300mm, then you can directly choose a cone quartz crusher.
APC-900Y cone quartz crusherCapacity: 50-90(t/h)
APC-600S cone quartz crusherCapacity: 18-65(t/h)
Vsi Quartz Crusher – Sand Making Equipment
When crushing quartz, the most frequently used equipment is quartz sand making machine. When we talked about sand making machines, we usually mention about vsi crushers. Because the use of quartz sand is very extensive, the demand for quartz vsi crusher is also great. The vsi quartz crusher can further crush and shape the quartz to make the finished product more uniform.
APV-1145X vsi quartz crusherCapacity: 250-360 (t/h)
APV-8518 vsi quartz crusherCapacity: 100-260 (t/h)
Above are the crushers that are mainly used in crushing quartz ores. It may confuse you why we do not use impact crushers, because impact crushers are mainly used to crush brittle materials with lower hardness.
Next, I will take vsi sand making machine as an example to introduce its working principle. If you want to learn about other quartz crushers, please check the relevant pages.
How Does A Vsi Quartz Sand Crusher Works?
Vsi sand making machine is a high-performance sand making equipment with international advanced level, which is developed and produced by introducing advanced technology. Next, AIMIX experts will briefly introduce its workflow to you.
- When the equipment is in operation, the quartz falls vertically into the high-speed rotating impeller from the upper part of the machine. Under the action of high-speed centrifugal force, the quartz is ejected from the three flow channels of the impeller. This is the first impact.
- Then the crushed quartz hits the material lining in the socket and branch cavity together, and a second impact occurs.
- Then the quartz material is rebounded by the material lining, and it hits the top of the turbine cavity obliquely, and a third impact occurs.
- Finally, the deflection turns downward and the material ejected from the impeller channel forms a continuous material curtain. During the movement, the material will also collide and rub against other materials that come in later or not completely fall.
- When the output particle size is reached, the quartz that is finally impacted and crushed will be discharged from the lower discharge port reserved by the crushing equipment.
Here is a video about vertical shaft crusher, you can also check more quartz crusher machines on our YouTube channel.
After introducing the working principle, let’s take a look at the characteristics of the vsi crusher.
Benefits Of Investing In A Vsi Quartz Crusher
1. Can Achieve Large processing capacity and high output
Its output can reach 50-500t/h. Compared with the traditional equipment under the same power, vsi quartz sand making machine’s output is greatly improved and more stable. Choosing our vsi quartz stone crusher can effectively shorten the construction period and bring you high returns.
2. Produce Quartz Sand With Good particle shapes
The final product processed by vsi quartz crusher has good shape and extremely low needle chip content. It is especially suitable for artificial sand making and stone shaping, which can provide you with better quality finished products.
3. Save Maintenance Costs
The crushing is mainly accomplished by the mutual impact between the materials, and there is no direct contact and collision with the metal parts. This feature makes it can effectively prolong the service life of the equipment and reduce maintenance costs for you. You can also find some tips on how to maintain a crusher machine in our website.
4. Energy saving and environmental protection
The vsi quartz crusher runs smoothly, with low working noise and low dust pollution, and the airflow inside the vortex chamber can be self-circulated. The eco-friendly vsi quartz crushing machine makes it easy for you to handle environmental procedures.
Application Fields Of Quartz Rock Crusher
There are many Project scenes where we can use the quartz crusher. Below I will list several common application areas for you.
- Glass industry. Rock crushers for quartz can produce many main raw materials for glass products, including flat glass, optical glass, glass fiber, glass instruments, conductive glass, glass cloth, and special anti-ray glass.
- Metallurgy. In the metallurgical industry, they are often used to produce raw material or additives and flux for metal silicon, ferrosilicon alloy, silicon aluminum alloy, etc.
- Architecture industry. A quartz rock crushing machine is an indispensable piece of equipment in the construction field. The quartz sand it produces can be used as concrete, cementitious material, road building material and artificial marble.
- Chemical industry. Users can use crushers to produce the raw material of silicon compounds and water glass, the filler of sulfuric acid tower, amorphous silica fine powder, etc.
- Other industries. Quartz crushing machines can produce suitable quartz sand to use as fillers, which can effectively improve the wear resistance and weather resistance of rubber, plastics, and coatings, and slow down the aging of materials.
Generally speaking, quartz rock crusher plays an important role in the fields of construction and mining industry.
Factors That You Need Pay Attention To When Buying Quartz Crusher Online
As a customer, everyone wants to get the most suitable and cost-efficiency quartz crushing machine. You may find that the price of crushers varies widely. Then why does this happen? Below I will list some factors that affect the price of the quartz rock crusher, hope they can help you to choose a more satisfactory crushing equipment. Now please have a look.
If you search on Google, you will find that there are many manufacturers of quartz stone crushers, and each manufacturer use the different materials. However, the choice of material is related to the service life of the equipment. Good materials can reduce the wear and tear of the equipment, and effectively prolong the service life, thereby reducing maintenance costs.
The main body of AIMIX’s crushing equipment is made of high manganese steel, which is more wear-resistant and can prolong the service life of the quartz crushers. Therefore, you can choose AIMIX with confidence.
The Nature Of The Manufacturer
If you want to get the quartz crusher original price, then it is best to choose a factory direct sales company, there is no middleman to make the difference, and you can buy more cost-effective equipment. When you want to identify the nature of a company, you can search for more information about the company on the website, also you can ask for its factory videos.
We, AIMIX GROUP CO., LTD, have our own production workshop and are a construction equipment company integrating R&D, production and sales. Below is our workshop video. At the same time, if it is convenient, we warmly welcome you to visit our factory.
Models are also the major factors that affect the price of the equipment. Different models have different mainframes and different production capacities. Usually, PE quartz crusher 500*750 and PE quartz crusher 750*1060 are the models that people choose the most.
If your project is relatively large, I will recommend you to choose the APJ-E 750*1060 jaw crusher, but if you want a small quartz crusher for sale, then APJ-E 500*750 jaw crusher is a suitable choice.
With rich technical experience, AIMIX’s quartz stone crusher continues to serve thousands of customers for different crushing purposes. If you want to know how to choose the most suitable equipment or production line, please feel free to contact us. Now fill out the form below to ask for a quartz crusher quote.