Jaw crusher for sale is usually used for coarse crushing and primary crushing in the project. It has a wide range of applications. For example, jaw crusher is widely used in mining smelting, building materials, highway, railway, water conservancy, chemical industry, and other industries for the crushing of various ores and bulk materials. In the crushing production line, it is mainly used as a primary crusher and a secondary crusher.
Limestone, granite, marble, basalt, iron ore, river pebbles, shale, coal, pebbles, construction waste, construction wastes.
Widely used in various ore crushing, mining, metallurgy, building materials, highway, railway, chemical, construction, and other industries.
Jaw Crusher Types
First of all, according to the width of the feeding port, there are many different types of jaw crushers, which can be divided into three types: large-scale, medium-scale, and small-scale. Large-scale machines have a feeding port width greater than 600MM. Medium-sized machines have a feeding port width of 300-600MM, while small-sized machines embrace a width of the feed port less than 300MM. Here AIMIX can offer you a variety of jaw crusher sizes.
Secondly, according to the different swing modes of the movable jaw plate, jaw crushers can be divided into three types of jaw crushers: simple swing jaw crushers, complex swing jaw crushers, and comprehensive swing jaw crushers. As far as jaw stone crusher machines are concerned, although they are different in structure types, their working principles are basically similar.
Moverover, according to the different brackets, jaw crushers are divided into two types: single bracket and double bracket. The single toggle plate moves up and down but swings in a circular arc. While the movable jaw of the double toggle plate only swings in a simple arc during operation, therefore it is also called a simple swing jaw crusher.
Last, according to the different versions, we provide APJ-E jaw crusher, APJ-V jaw crusher and APJ-X jaw crusher. All these versions Aimix have many models. If you have no idea how to choose, please contact us.
APJ-4060E jaw crusherCapacity: 16-60(t/h)
APJ-5075E jaw crusherCapacity: 40-110(t/h)
APJ-9012E jaw crusherCapacity: 220-450(t/h)
Advantages of Jaw Crusher
Jaw crusher for sale has a lot of advantages, I believe you must have a question why to choose jaw crusher, I will list its advantages one by one.
1. Energy conservation and environmental protection. The jaw crusher machine is greener and environmentally friendly, with low working noise and less dust. Thus, the jaw gypsum crusher meets the needs of environmental protection, it can help you go through environmental protection procedures.
2. Large crushing ratio. The crushing ratio of the jaw crusher for sale is large, and the product particle size of the processed material is uniform. That is, this kind of crushing equipment will speed up the project for the customer.
3. Simple structure. AIMIX production equipment are using the latest technology, is easy to operate, safe and reliable, low operating cost. Because it has a simple structure, the maintenance is relatively easy. The customer can save a lot of repair costs.
4. Deep crushing cavity. The jaw crusher for sale can crush without dead ends. With a deep crushing cavity, it helps to improve the feeding capacity and output. Thereby making a great contribution to the production of the project.
5. Meet a variety of needs. The AIMIX jaw crusher for sale has a large adjustment range and convenient setting, which can effectively meet the needs of different users.
APJ-110V jaw crusherCapacity: 190-450(t/h)
APJ-125V jaw crusherCapacity: 290-500(t/h)
APJ-160V jaw crusherCapacity: 500-800(t/h)
Available Solutions For Reference
200TPH Mobile Crusher Plant – Producing Aggregate
This one is a large solution for producing aggregate. In this 200tph mobile crusher plant, we provide an APJ-7510E jaw crusher. The maximum feeding size of APJ-7510E jaw crusher is 630mm, and its processing capacity can reach 110-320 t/h. Other equipments include an APG-4211W vibrating feeder, APC-200C medium crushing compound cone crusher and APS-2160Y4 vibrating screen. If you are considering configuring a large mobile crushing plant, you can refer to this solution.
150TPH Crusher Plant – Concrete Production
The following is a configuration of a 150tph stationary crusher plant. In this configuration, Aimix experts choose an APJ-6090E jaw crusher in it. APJ-6090E jaw crusher has a maximum feed particle size of 500mm and a processing capacity of 80-180 t/h. Other equipment include an APG-3895W vibrating feeder, APC-132C-M medium crushing compound cone crusher, APC-132C-F fine crushing compound cone crusher, and APS-2160Y4 vibrating screen. If you are interested in this 150tph crusher plant, please contact us.
Jaw Crusher Parts
The main components of the jaw crusher are a fixed jaw plate, movable jaw plate, frame, upper and lower guard plates, adjustment seat, and movable jaw rod. The crusher jaw is simple in structure, convenient in manufacture, and reliable in operation. Below I will explain what jaw crusher components do and how they work.
Frame: the frame, which supports the eccentric shaft and takes on the reaction force of the crushed material, is a four-wall rigid frame with upper and lower apertures. That means it needs to be strong and rigid enough. The frame is typically integrally cast using cast steel, while tiny machines may be able to employ high-quality cast iron in place of cast steel. However, the casting process is difficult since the frame of large-scale jaw crusher aggregate crushing equipment needs to be cast in separate pieces before being securely fastened together with bolts.
Jaws and side guards: both the fixed jaw and the movable jaw are composed of a jaw bed and a jaw plate. The jaw plate is the working part and is fixed on the jaw bed with bolts and wedges. The jaw bed of the fixed jaw is the front wall of the frame, and the movable jaw bed is suspended on the periphery and must have sufficient strength and rigidity to withstand the crushing reaction force, so most of them are adopted cast steel or cast iron.
Transmission Parts: the eccentric shaft is the main shaft of the crusher, which belongs to huge bending and torsion force and is made of high carbon steel. The two ends of the eccentric shaft are equipped differently. In short, one end is equipped with a pulley, and the other end is equipped with a flywheel.
Jaw Crusher Working Principle
In the process of breaking huge stones into small stones, the first crusher is usually called the main crusher. And generally, we use the jaw crusher as the main crusher. Few people know how a jaw crusher works, now let me explain it to you, and here is a jaw crusher animation below.
1. First of all, we should know that the working part of the jaw crusher mainly contains two jaw plates.
2. One is the fixed jaw plate, which is vertically fixed on the front wall of the machine body, and the other is the movable jaw plate, which is inclined in position and forms a crushing cavity with a large upper and a lower jaw with the fixed jaw.
3. The movable jaw makes periodic reciprocating motions against the fixed jaw, sometimes separating and sometimes approaching.
4. When the jaw crusher is working, the movable jaw plate periodically reciprocates to the fixed jaw plate, sometimes approaching and sometimes leaving. When approaching, the material is crushed by extrusion, splitting and impact between the two jaw plates. Then when leaving, the crushed material is discharged from the discharge port by gravity.
If you want to see how jaw crusher equipment works, you can check AIMIX’s jaw crusher video.
Jaw Crusher vs Impact Crusher
When we talk about crushers, the most common crushers are jaw crushers and impact crushers, if you don’t know the difference between them, then let me explain for you. Below I will distinguish the difference between a jaw crusher and an impact crusher from four aspects, these four aspects are respectively material hardness, crushing material, production capacity, and finished product size.
The jaw crusher can crush all kinds of hard materials, its compressive strength of 300- 350 Mpa. While the impact crusher is more suitable for limestone, lime and other hard brittle materials with low toughness and below. If you want to buy a jaw crusher for sale, you can consult us according to the hardness of the material.
Jaw crushers are generally used to crush large-scale materials, and impact crusher is mainly used to process some small and medium-sized materials. The allowable feed particle size range of the impact crusher is not as wide as jaw crushing. As we all know, jaw crushing is the primary crushing equipment commonly used in production lines. However, impact crushing is commonly used for secondary and tertiary crushing.
The production capacity of the jaw crusher machine is greater than that of the impact crusher. Generally speaking, the hourly output of a jaw crusher can reach 600-800t, and the hourly output is about 260-450t.
Finished product size
The jaw crusher is mainly used for coarse crushing, so its finished product size is large, generally below 300-350mm. On the other hand, the impact crusher is often used as fine crushing, and its finished product size is small.
AIMIX Group Service
AIMIX is a reliable jaw crusher manufacturer and we have the best jaw crusher. We offer a broad range of services to assist these manufacturers in getting up and running, including:
- Whole plant design. Professional engineers are responsible for answering questions throughout the process, we can design the most appropriate and economical solutions for your production needs.
- Once and for all investment equipment. AIMIX production of all equipment durable, reliable performance, longer service life.
- Perfect after-sales service. We provide perfect after-sales service, including whole plant installation, commissioning, staff training, and 12 month warranty. All these after-sale services can ensure the equipment’s fast, smooth and safe operation.
For more information about construction or equipment, please feel free to contact us at any time, we will provide you with the most suitable and economical jaw crusher price.