We all know that the daily work of the crusher is to process large blocks of ores into materials that can be used in various industries through collision, extrusion, impact, etc. Since the equipment needs to collide strongly with the rocks every day, the wear and tear of the equipment are indispensable. This article will introduce you to what aspects should be paid attention to when repairing equipment on a daily basis. I hope it will be helpful to you!
1. Check the equipment regularly
A comprehensive inspection of the crushing equipment should be carried out before and after the shutdown every day. Especially need to pay attention to the wear and tear of the parts. Then, the operators can replace the wearing parts timely. By doing this, we keep the crushing equipment running stably for a long time and avoid sudden failures.
2. Pay attention to the replacement of lubricating oil
Lubricating oil is the key to ensuring the normal operation of crushing equipment, which can even prolong its service life of them. The grease used should be determined according to the conditions of use, temperature, and so on. Particularly, when the season changes, the suitable grease should be replaced in time. When replacing, pay attention to cleaning the dirt in the bearing and bearing seat.
3. Pay attention to the cleanliness of the equipment
Crushing equipment is generally operated in the open air. Regular cleaning of the diesel engine, chassis, and working device of the crushing equipment can play an important role in descaling and decontamination. During the cleaning process, parts damage and oil leakage can also be found. When cleaning, be careful not to use a high-temperature water gun to rinse, so as not to cause water failure.
1. Startup process
- Firstly, check if the reducer has been filled with reducer oil and if the bearing has been filled with lubricating oil.
- Secondly, check whether there are impurities in the crushing chamber and whether the vulnerable parts are damaged. Then, start the machine after there are no errors.
- Thirdly, check whether the control switches of the electric control box are in an open state. And ensure that the electric control box has no potential safety hazards before it can be turned on.
2. Feeding process
The feeding operation should be carried out according to the production capacity, feeding range, and discharging a range of the crusher. Please keep it uniform and continuous, and avoid too fast or too slow, so as to avoid the occurrence of material blocking and affecting production efficiency. Below I show you a video of the impact crusher, if you want to see other crushers you can go to our YouTube channel to check it out.
3. Screening process
It is inevitable that all kinds of impurities will enter the material. Therefore, it is particularly important to do the screen. Equipment such as iron removers can be added to remove the impurities, so as to avoid equipment failure and shutdown caused by iron passing.
4. When the crushing is complete
- The machine should be stopped after the remaining material in the crushing cavity is crushed, and do not let the material remain in the crushing cavity.
- After the work is completed, turn off the power switch in time to check whether the screws at the joint between the motor and the reducer are loose.
If you can pay attention to the maintenance of the crushing equipment in your daily life, you can greatly improve the service life of the equipment. You can find more information on crushers or crushing plants on our website. If you have any questions, please consult us without hesitate, Aimix will always be you best partner.