Gravel crusher for sale is a machine that usually uses extrusion, splitting, bending, impact, rolling and other methods to break large pieces of rock into pieces. With the development of the industry, the technology of mechanical equipment has also developed rapidly. Thus, various types of gravel crushers have appeared on the market. Now keep reading to know more about gravel crusher machine.
Gravel Jaw Crushers
Gravel, basalt, limestone, shale, granite, iron ore, river pebbles, marble, coal, pebbles, construction waste, construction wastes.
Used in mining, metallurgy, building materials, highway, railway, chemical, construction, and other industries.
Types Of Gravel Crusher
Commonly used gravel crushers for sale are jaw gravel crusher, cone gravel crusher, impact gravel crusher, and vsi gravel crusher. Because crushing stages are often divided into coarse crushing, medium crushing and fine crushing according to the feeding size and discharging particle size, below I will introduce you these gravel crushers from this perspective.
Jaw gravel crusher – suitable for materials with all kinds of hardness
APJ-E jaw crusher has been used for the longest time in the crushing field. It is definitely the most cost-effective primary crushing equipment with the best sales and the easiest operation and maintenance. Aimix’s jaw crusher has a production capacity of 5-800t/h, and it can process various mineral graves and rocks which anti-pressure do not exceed 320Mpa.
According to the crushing effect, the jaw crushers we produce have models specially used in the field of coarse crushing and models in the field of fine crushing. The following is the parameter table of the gravel crusher jaw, you can refer to it according to your own needs.
APJ-5075E jaw gravel crusherCapacity: 40-110(t/h)
- Model: APJ-5075E
- Feed opening size(mm): 500*750
- Max Feeding size(mm): 425
- Output size(mm): 50-100
- Processing capacity(t/h): 40-110
- Mixing power(kw): 55
- Total weight(t): 11.7
- Dimension(L*W*H)(mm): 1890*1916*1870
APJ-125V jaw gravel crusherCapacity: 290-500(t/h)
- Model: APJ-125V
- Feed opening size(mm): 950*1250
- Max Feeding size(mm): 800
- Output size(mm): 100-250
- Processing capacity(t/h): 290-500
- Mixing power(kw): 160
- Total weight(t): 36.7
- Dimension(L*W*H)(mm): 4870*2850*3570
|Model||Feed opening (mm)||Max feeding size(mm)||Output size(mm)||Capacity(t/h)||Power(kw)||Overal dimension(mm)||Weight(t)|
|Model||Feed opening (mm)||Max feeding size(mm)||Output size(mm)||Capacity(t/h)||Power(kw)||Overal dimension(mm)||Weight(t)|
|*Note: Technical parameters are subject to change without prior notice.
1. The output is calculated based on medium-hard materials and a bulk density of 1.6t/m3.
2. The power is calculated with medium-hard materials and an altitude below 1000 meters.
Cone gravel crusher – suitable for materials with high hardness
There are many classifications of cone gravel crushers, such as single cylinder hydraulic cone crusher, muti-cylinder hydraulic cone crusher, compound cone crusher and spring cone crusher, etc. Each model of the gravel crusher cones for sale produced by our company has a variety of cavity types. You can choose the most suitable cavity type according to the material type, finished product particle size, production capacity, etc., so as to achieve the most ideal production effect.
It is precise because cone crushers have many cavity types to choose from, so they can meet various crushing fields. Include coarse crushing, medium crushing, fine crushing, and ultra-fine crushing. The following are the technical parameters of the gravel crusher cone. If you need it, please go to the cone crusher page to view the detailed data, or leave me a message.
APC-400M cone gravel crusherCapacity: 140-630 (t/h)
- Model: APC-400M
- Max Feeding size (mm): 295
- Minimum discharge port (mm): 30
- Processing capacity (t/h): 140-630
- Mixing power (kw): 280-355
- Total weight (t): 32
APC-440D cone gravel crusherCapacity: 95-280 (t/h)
- Model: APC-440D
- Max Feeding size (mm): 110
- Minimum discharge port (mm): 13
- Processing capacity (t/h): 95-280
- Mixing power (kw): 220
- Total weight (t): 14.5
APC-900Y cone gravel crusherCapacity: 15-25 (t/h)
- Crushing cone diameter (mm):900 (2’ft)
- Maximum feed size (mm):115
- Adjustment range of discharge port (mm):15-25
- Processing capacity (t/h):50-90
- Mixing power (kw):55
- Total weight (T):10.2
- Dimension (L×W×H) (mm):1990×1640×2380
Impact gravel crusher – suitable for brittle materials with small hardness
The impact gravel crusher produced by our company adopts new manufacturing technology and structural design. The final product is in cube shape, without tension and cracks. The impact gravel crushing equipment can crush various minerals with soft and middle hardness.
By adjusting the special device, the impact gravel crusher for sale is possible to realize the conversion of coarse, medium and fine crushing, so as to meet the wide application of the production line. If you are not sure whether the material you are using can be processed by impact crusher, you can contact me.
APF1010V impact gravel crusherCapacity: 35-80 (t/h)
- Rotor diameter (mm):Φ1000×1050
- Feed opening size (mm):400×1080
- Max Feeding size (mm):200
- Processing capacity (t/h):35-80
- Mixing power (kw):55-75
- Total weight (t):12.2
- Dimension (L×W×H) (mm):2400×2250×2620
APF1315 impact gravel crusherCapacity: 180-320 (t/h)
- Model: APF1315
- Rotor diameter (mm): Φ1300×1500
- Feed opening size (mm): 550×1530
- Max Feeding size (mm): 450
- Processing capacity (t/h): 180-320
- Mixing power (kw): 160-200
- Total weight (t): 29
- Dimension (L×W×H) (mm): 2720×2460×2410
Vertical shaft impact gravel crusher – mainly for shaping and sand making
The vertical shaft impact gravel crusher for sale produced by Aimix Group is a special mining equipment for shaping and sand making. It can provide high-quality gravel aggregates and high-quality machine-made sand for highways, infrastructure construction, water conservancy projects and other projects.
Vsi sand making machine has a capacity of 180-640t/h, many customers choose to use it to refine the gravel. If you have a high requirement for the particle size, then you may choose one. Below is the technical parameter of the gravel vsi crusher.
APV-1145X vsi gravel crusherCapacity: 250-360(t/h)
- Model: APV-1145X
- Capacity (t/h): 250-360
- Maximum feed size: 50-60
- Speed (r/min): 1100-1310
- Dual motor power: 400-440
- Dimensions L×W×H (mm): 5100×2790×3320
- Weight (t): 27.5
APV-9526 vsi gravel crusherCapacity: 150-380 (t/h)
- Model: APV-9526
- Capacity (t/h): 150-380
- Maximum feed size: 40-45
- Speed (r/min): 1360-1510
- Dual motor power: 260-320
- Dimensions L×W×H (mm): 4560×2447×2778
- Weight (t): 16
The above is a brief introduction to the main types of gravel crushing machines. If you want to know more details about them, you are welcome to consult me. Now that we know the classification of rock gravel crushers, let’s take a look at how it works.
How Does A Gravel Crusher Work
Below I will take the compound cone gravel crusher for sale as an example to briefly introduce its working principle. If you want to know other types of gravel crushing process, you can check the corresponding page, or leave me a message.
- When the compound cone gravel crusher is working, the motor drives the eccentric sleeve to rotate through the V-belt, drive shaft and bevel gear pair.
- The moving cone performs a swinging motion under the action of the eccentric sleeve, so that the moving cone and the fixed cone are sometimes close and sometimes deviated.
- The material is continuously squeezed and impacted in the crushing cavity to be crushed, and the material crushed to the required particle size is discharged from the bottom under the action of gravity.
- The compound spring gravel crusher cone adopts the best combination of crushing frequency and eccentric distance, which makes the material to be crushed more finely, and the crushing capacity holds higher output than similar models, and also enhances the lamination between material particles. The crushing effect can effectively improve the three-dimensional shape of the material after crushing.
Here is a video about how cone limestone gravel crusher works. More videos about gravel crusher for sale can be found on our YouTube channel.
What Benefits Can You Get By Purchasing Portable Gravel Crusher
In addition to the common stationary crushers, we also have portable gravel crushers. The advantages of these portable crushers and mobile crushers are as below.
1. Save a lot of transportation costs
The main advantage of portable gravel crushers is the flexibility of use. Unlike ordinary crushers, which can only be fixed in the same position. Portable gravel crushers are not subject to geographical restrictions and can be stationed at any time according to customer needs. Therefore, you can save a lot of costs and energy of transportation.
2. Quickly put into use and speed up the project
The portable gravel crusher is an integrated unit equipment. This type of equipment has the advantages of convenient and quick installation. Compared with the split installation equipment, the installation of mobile gravel crushers is simpler and more convenient. The most important thing is that it can make your project start as soon as possible and speed up the progress of the project.
3. High cost performance and quick return
The mobile gravel crusher can be said to be very cost-effective, and it has certain advantages whether it is reducing energy consumption or increasing production. Because of the mobility of the equipment, the transportation cost of materials is greatly reduced, and the improvement of work efficiency can also be guaranteed.
If your project will be carried out in an area with complex terrain, you can consider our portable crushers. But if your project is relatively small or your budget cost is not too much, then we recommend you to choose a mini gravel crusher, or we have small gravel crusher for sale.
Supporting Equipment For Gravel Crusher
If you want to run a gravel crushing plant, vibrating feeders and circular vibrating screens are essential equipment, so what can they do in the operation of the project, let’s take a look.
Brief introduction of vibrating feeder
APG series feeders can be divided into vibration motor type, vibration exciter type and suspension type. Among them, the vibrating feeder can uniformly and continuously feed the block and granular materials into the receiving device. The material can also be pre-screened to speed up the project. At present, the vibrating feeder is widely used in metallurgy, building, chemicals, and other industries.
Brief introduction of vibrating screen
The circular vibrating screen is a new type of vibrating screen with circular vibration, multiple layers and high efficiency. The APS series circular vibrating screen produced by Aimix Group is suitable for screening various granular materials and is widely used in the screening operation of sand and gravel production lines. It can also be used for product classification in mineral processing, construction, electric power， chemical industries, etc.
In addition, the belt conveyor is also an essential equipment in the gravel crusher plant. If you are considering buying a set of gravel equipment, you can come to our engineers to customize your gravel crushing plant, we have many kinds of gravel crushers for sale.
How To Find A Nice Gravel Crusher
It is not difficult to find a great gravel crusher. Here are several aspects that you should consider when buying a concrete gravel crusher for sale. By doing this, you will not squander your cost on a worthless equipment.
Find a nice gravel crusher manufacturer
There are so many giant gravel crusher manufacturers all over the world, then how do find a reliable company? Firstly, you should google the equipment you want to buy, then you will find many companies on the internet. Secondly, check their website to see if they have cases and customer feedback. Thirdly, you can search for companies on social media, it would be great if you could find some real reviews of their products and stone crusher services.
These information about gravel equipment are closely related to customers, which are very helpful for your purchase. The things you most want to know can be found on our website. Also, you can check our YouTube channel to get more videos of equipment delivery and equipment being put into use.
Figure out your project requirements
Before buying gravel crusher, you must first list the needs of your project. For example, you need to clarify what raw materials are used in your project, the required production capacity of the project, the required granularity of finished products, and the site where the project will be carried out, which is related to whether you should choose mobile gravel crusher or fixed gravel crusher. The most important thing is how much your budget costs. After you have listed these, you can choose the crusher equipment that suits you more objectively.
When you have this information ready, it will be more convenient for the salesperson to recommend the most suitable products for you. If you need it, you can fill in the form below to consult me.
Compared products form different companies
Sometimes, if you shop around, you may find a more economic deal. When you compare manufacturers, it’s not just the grave crusher price that should be compared, but the quality. When you buy gravel pit crusher, you must hope that the equipment can bring you long-term benefits. Choosing a high-quality equipment can not only improve production efficiency, but also lower the opportunities of equipment losses and reduce equipment maintenance costs. These economic benefits are not what a cheap gravel crusher can provide.
Aimix’s sand and gravel crushers all use high manganese steel as raw materials, which greatly improves the wear resistance of the equipment, reduces equipment wear and tear, and thus saves a lot of maintenance costs for users.
What Can We Do For You – Services
1. Provide professional advice. Our sales and engineers will provide each customer with professional advice on types, output, site planning, etc… We will keep in touch with customers and communicate continuously before the plan is completed.
2. Factory visit. We warmly welcome customers to visit the factory at their convenience. And we will provide every customer with good reception services to make them feel at home.
3. Update logistics information quickly. After signing the purchase contract, we will report the progress of the order to you at any time, including production, test machine, loading, transportation, etc.
4. Free installation and training. After the order is delivered, if there is a local office, we can provide professional technicians for on-site installation and free training for personnel to operate.
5. Professional after-sales service. After the equipment is put into use, our after-sales service team will also be online at any time to solve problems for you 24 hours a day.
Aimix Group is a professional gravel crusher manufacturer, we export all kinds of gravel crushing equipment and related products all around the world. From the very beginning of the company’s establishment, we have chosen to give back to customers with the best crushing machinery. We firmly believe that only good products can attract more customers. If you want to buy a gravel crusher, please fill in the form below and send us an email, we will provide you with high-quality equipment and professional services.