The construction waste crusher plant is a kind of equipment specially used to deal with construction waste. It is one of the important pieces of equipment in the field of construction waste reuse. The advantage of the construction waste crushing plant is that it can improve resource utilization and environmental protection benefits. If you are considering investing in a crusher construction machine, please don’t miss the content of this article.
What Types Are There Usually?
Construction waste recycling plants can be divided into two types: stationary and mobile. AIMIX engineers designed two crushing plant solutions for customers’ reference. Our engineers set these solutions based on certain requirements and also can adjust configurations according to different requirements. Send me a message if you are interested.
Stationary Type- Areas With Large Processing Volume Or Concentrated Construction Waste
We usually install stationary construction waste crushing plants on a stationary site and require basic engineering construction, including site leveling, foundation treatment, and equipment installation.
- Processing capacity: The stationary type usually has a large processing capacity and can handle a large amount of construction waste.
- Operational efficiency: By setting up multiple processing production lines, it is possible to work simultaneously to process multiple construction wastes.
- Transportation cost: Usually, the stationary type will be built near the area where the construction waste is produced, or as the terminal transfer point, so the transportation cost is relatively low.
- Scope of application: Since the stationary type requires basic engineering construction, it is suitable for long-term construction waste treatment projects.
Here is a solution for you to reference.
100TPH Construction Waste Stationary Crushing Plant
The customer wants to further process large pieces of construction waste for local market sales and road laying. The finished product is required to have a better grain shape to meet the production demand.
Raw material: construction waste
Production scale: 100 t/h
Raw material specification: below 500mm
Final product specifications: 0-10mm, 10-20mm, 20-40mm
What Kind Of Configuration Does The Engineer Of Aimix Give?
APG-3896W vibrating feeder + APJ-6090E jaw crusher + APF-1214V impact crusher + APS-1860Y3 circular vibrating screen
- The maximum feeding size of the APJ-6090E jaw crusher is 500mm, which meets the needs of customers for raw materials;
- APF-1214V is an impact crusher with a three-cavity structure, its output particle size is finer, and the product particle shape is a regular rhombus.
Mobile Type – Areas With Small Processing Volume Or Scattered Construction Waste
The mobile construction waste crusher plant adopts mobile equipment, which can be moved and arranged according to actual needs, without the need for stationary sites and infrastructure construction.
- Processing capacity: The mobile construction waste recycling plant usually has a small processing capacity and is suitable for processing small or scattered construction waste.
- Operating efficiency: Due to the limitation of equipment output, the maximum processing capacity of the construction waste mobile crush plant is lower than that of the stationary crushing plant.
- Transportation cost: The mobile construction waste crusher plant can be moved to the area where the waste is generated at any time, so the transportation cost can be reduced to a certain extent.
- Scope of application: The mobile construction waste recycling plant is suitable for temporary construction waste treatment projects or short-term construction waste treatment projects.
250TPH Construction Waste Mobile Crushing Plant
The customer wants to further process large pieces of construction waste, partially or completely replace natural aggregates, and produce recycled inorganic mixtures, recycled bricks, recycled concrete and other products. Besides, he requires that the finished product to have a good grain shape to meet the production demand.
Raw material: construction waste
Production scale: 250 t/h
Raw material specification: below 600mm
Finished product specifications: 0-5mm, 5-20mm, 20-40mm
What Kind Of Configuration Does The Engineer Of AIMIX Give?
APG-4211W vibrating feeder+APJ-7510E jaw crusher+APF-1315 impact crusher+APS-2160Y3 circular vibrating screen
- The maximum feed particle size of APJ-7510E jaw crusher is 600mm, which meets the needs of customers for raw materials;
- Impact breaker is more suitable for crushing stones with lower hardness, such as limestone, bluestone, and gravel soft rock, and the final product has a good grain shape.
The Construction Waste Crusher Plant Has Bright Investment Prospects
The investment prospects of construction waste crushing equipment are very promising globally, as many countries and regions are vigorously promoting the resource utilization and environmental protection of construction waste.
Environmental Protection Advantage
Construction waste crushing equipment offers obvious advantages in terms of environmental protection. It can greatly reduce the landfill volume and floor area of construction waste, while reducing environmental pollution. With the increasing global awareness of environmental protection, the demand for construction waste gravel crushing equipment will gradually increase.
Converting Waste To Resources
Construction waste crushing equipment can also convert waste construction materials into useful resources, which are of great significance to countries and regions that are short of resources. Many countries and regions have planned and promoted the resource utilization of construction waste as a national strategy, and construction waste crushing equipment is an important piece of equipment in this field.
Invest For Profitable Growth
The global urbanization process is accelerating, leading to an increase in the generation of construction waste. This in turn drives the market demand for construction waste stone crushing plant, which will continue to grow. Therefore, investing in a construction waste crushing plant can be profitable and can also be used for rental, ensuring the fastest return on investment.
In conclusion, construction waste crushing equipment has a very broad investment prospect on a global scale. It is a worthy investment field for those looking for profitable growth opportunities.
What Are The Advantages of Investing in a Construction Waste Crusher Plant?
The construction waste recycling plant is an important piece of equipment for the resource utilization of construction waste. Here are some advantages of investing in this field:
Effectively reduce the volume and floor area of construction waste, and at the same time, reduce pollution to the environment.
Convert waste construction materials into useful resources, such as recycled aggregates, sand, and gravel, to realize the resource utilization of construction waste.
Reduce the processing cost of construction waste, which has good economic benefits.
It adopts mobile equipment, which can be moved and arranged according to actual needs, and has high flexibility and adaptability.
It adopts a fully automatic control system, which can realize the intelligent management and maintenance of the equipment, and improve the reliability and efficiency of the aggregate crushing machines.
Investing in a construction waste crushing plant can bring numerous benefits, making it a field worth considering.
To sum up, the construction waste crusher plant has a good market prospect. It is one of the fields worth investing in. If you have relevant needs, you can consult us, and our engineers will help you make reasonable investment decisions to achieve the optimal allocation of funds and resources and maximize investment returns.